What are the benefits of donating my vehicle?
- Helps us to serve society better
- Tax deduction
- Save on costs related to your vehicle
- Free up parking spot
What types of vehicles do you accept?
We accept most cars, trucks, trailers, boats, RVs, motorcycles, off road vehicles, heavy equipment, and other motorized vehicles.
What will I need to donate my car?
You will need a clean TITLE. Any lien holder listed on the title must be cleared and/or released by the bank. This law varies by states.
How to Sign My Title?
1. Only sign in the seller’s signature section, NEVER sign in the buyer’s section.
2. All sellers must print and sign their name EXACTLY as it appears on the front of the title.
3. NEVER use white out. Do not cross out or write over text on your title.
4. If you have a lien listed on your title then we need the lien to be signed off on the title or call the financial institution to obtain a lien release letter.
5. Use only black and/or blue ink.
Does my car have to be running to donate it?
We can take your vehicle whether it’s running or not. However, it must be in one piece, have an engine, and be towable.
How quickly can I get my vehicle picked up?
You will be contacted within 24 hours to start the donation process and schedule your pick-up.
What if there is a problem with my vehicle after it’s donated?
After we have picked up the vehicle, we take full responsibility. In the rare event that you receive any notification of a lien sale, DMV actions, infractions, evasions or other activity related to your donated vehicle, please contact us at 1-800-822-3828 immediately for assistance. Please note that you are liable for all fines/fees related to your vehicle prior to the pickup.